Glass insulated lunch box
Product Name:Thermal lunch box
Applicable people: all
Function: keep the drink hot and cold
Thermal insulation performance: 24 hours
Bottle type: vacuum
Shape: belly cup
Production: Vacuum flask
Place of production: Nantong, Jiangsu, China
1. Excellent liner quality
Long-lasting insulation, easy to carry, complete specifications
2. Liner detail
Large capacity, smooth appearance, not easy to leak
3. Insulation liner
Careful production, bright color, not easy to deform
4. The sharp corner of the liner
Small size, easy to install, large quantity favorably
● This product is a glass liner structure. It is forbidden to heat directly on the stove.
● Do not scrub with steel balls and other chemical solutions (strongly corrosive).
● Do not place the heat preservation container near a heat source such as a stove to prevent the plastic parts from being deformed by heat.
● Do not store tea, juice, or dairy products in the container for a long time (more than 1 day) to prevent deterioration and odor.
● Do not expose children to insulated containers containing hot water or other foods to avoid burns.
● When cleaning, do not wash with a dishwasher or the like.
● When placing ice cubes, do not force large ice cubes that exceed the size of the mouth of the container into the container.
●Please check the lunch box liner and cap frequently. If it is found to be broken or worn, it should be replaced immediately. Avoid hot water leaks and burns the body.
● Please handle with care, do not invert, squeeze, impact, avoid deformation and depression of the container, reduce insulation performance.
1. We are the only manufacturer in China that is still producing glass liners for insulated lunch boxes.
2. Glass material insulation thermos bottle liner is more environmentally friendly and safer than stainless steel liner, and will not decompose harmful substances.
3. The company supports customizing various types of glass liners.
4. It can provide three kinds of environmental protection grades of medium and high temperature, which meet the import standards of any country in the world.